Making Life For Teachers A Breeze
Beautiful, user-friendly, responsive and powerful. Our websites earn their keep.
We Know What An Education Site Needs
We understand what an education site needs to succeed.
- Connect with parents and students
- Connect with teachers and staff
- Offer documents online
- Provide forms and interactivity for prospective and current students
- Stay in touch via email newsletters.
Your staff and customers need to find an ease of use in your website:
- Event and program scheduling
- Facility bookings and rentals
- Fees and discounts that are simple and easy to manage
- Citizen registration that takes seconds
- Waiting lists and great attendance tracking
- Payment gateway for tuition and other registration fees.
- Lead online courses through powerful software.
- Clear reporting and dashboards
What We Deliver
Complete solution for staff, students and educators.
- Built on the foundation of the most popular CMS on the Internet.
- Website editor tools
- Lean effective web design
Why Work With Web321?
We build websites that perform well. A fast, beautiful site will build credibility with your potential customers. We create websites that speak to your audience and put your venue into the best light.
We offer WordPress support plans. After we launch your new site, we maintain your site to make sure it stays in good repair. We are on speed dial to answer technical questions and help you nuture your connections through other booking systems and reputation management.
We build our sites with a list of key features:
- Responsive designs that look good on mobile devices and desktops.
- Lead and contact forms
- Connections to third party systems and tools.
- Turn key designs that are easy to use, easy to manage.
What’s special about a Web321 website?
We build lean, effective designs that highlight your brand and impress your visitors. Responsive sites, built to look stunning on any device. Mobile-friendly web designs driven by user behaviour, anchored with strong calls to action that convert leads into clients. We know what works and what doesn’t. These are some examples of our work.
Some graphic designers have a hard time grasping how the Web differs from print media. We build our designs to work for the end user and deliver the same design impact by making a design that adapts to the user instead of building the design to only look good in the mock-up phase. Our web designs are smart and pretty.
We are a website design subscription company. A subscription-based design service is a terrific way to take the edge off of the upfront design fees by amortizing some of those costs throughout the lifespan of a website. We stay with your website, keeping it up to date and well cared for.
Our sites inform your customers, keep your visitors in touch, and drive home your key messages. In short – we build websites that work, and that make you look great.
With over 25 years experience in web design and development, our team has the skills and expertise to take your web presence to the next level.
We have a list of plugins, tools and technologies that help us build a successful web design for you.
We Care About The Lifespan Of Your Website
Your website is the foundation of your online marketing. It’s your online mother-ship, home base and corner of the Internet. After we launch your web design, we have a whole plan to manage it. What makes us unique: we deliver this for an affordable price that doesn’t deliver the sticker shock.
With subscription web design (aka managed Web presence), we take care of everything throughout the entire process of presenting and drawing traffic to your brand online, including website design and maintenance, search engine optimization, social media, online advertising and more.
We Start With a Plan
Web designs begins by getting an understanding of your current situation– new business, established businesses, a business adapting to online, or even a new client bringing over their website. We look at your competitors in the field (similar field, neighbouring area). Our findings are compiled in a business review to expose your position in your marketplace. In addition, the review gives a view into weak spots that a competitor may have missed (which we can help with, by capitalizing on those opportunities).
Our Web Design Process
A project progesses like this:
- Fill out the Get Started form.
- We deliver a quote for your approval
- When accepted, we share a service agreement to cover the scope of work and the duration of the support agreement.
- We meet to discuss the specifics of your project.
- We gather what we need (logins, company information, images).
- We arrive at a design for the new site,
- We carry out the work involved, sharing updates as we hit project milestones
- When the design is complete, we carry out testing: messagging, functionality, performance, responsive appearance and other important elements of a successful website.
- After the testing passes, we launch the website.
- Following the site launch, we perform ongoing maintenance and support.
Continuity Of Care
Staying engaged in the success of your website is key to keeping your online presence strong.
We follow-up our design work with a period of support lasting 12 to 48 months depending on the complexity of the design, the amortized portion of the web design fees and the desire to keep us on the team, supporting your online presence.
Our Pricing Model
The Internet is 24×7. Our websites are designed to serve your audience. Your website needs to be available 24×7.
We quote our web designs with two components: design and maintenance. The design fees reflect most of the costs involved in a project; but some of the expense is amortized into the support phase of your website.
We stay actively involved in the success of your website through our web maintenance program.
Get A Quote
Let’s start with some basic information: