WordPress Website Maintenance
A solid WordPress website is the foundation of your business outreach. Its health, freshness and effectiveness are crucial to your success. You need more than a pretty website: you need a website that will scale with your business as it prospers while adapting to changing market conditions. We offer WordPress care and maintenance. We can deliver the best solutions for you.
People visit your website to learn about your services, products, opening hours and location. They reach out to you through your contact forms, email and direct messages.
If your website isn’t working properly or is out of date, you’re in danger of losing significant opportunities, new leads and sales, so keeping your website in good working order is critical. You need a turnkey, low-stress way to keep your website going strong.
That’s what we do. We offer total WordPress support.
Reasons To Get A WordPress Support Plan
- Offload work from staff, and give it to dedicated experts. This frees you up to do other things. This takes some workload and stress off of their plates.
- Our dedicated experts know what they’re doing. Our people have been working on the Web since 1996. We know WordPress inside and out,
- Bundle your costs into a predictable, stable set-up. We manage hosting, domain names, Google Business and software license management into one fee. We handle the renewals. We take care of it all.
- We are here to offer advice, support and TLC. If you have a Web or email issue, we’re ready to solve your problems.
- Your website offers a 24×7 way to promote your business. With Web321 taking good care of your website, people can find out what you do.
Domain Registration, Hosting and Backups
We’ll help you get your domain registration, hosting and site backups in place, as well as monitoring your site uptime and restoring it quickly if it goes down.
Domain name registration & renewals
Managed hosting, optimized for WordPress
Free SSL implementation – ensures secure transmission of data to your site
Daily backups, stored securely offsite for 90 days
Site uptime monitoring
Emergency site recovery
Unlimited Content Updates & Tech Support
Email tech support help desk
Unlimited small (30-minute) tasks, including:
- Posting new site content (provided by you)
- Adding & changing images
- Simple image editing (e.g. crop, resize, compress)
- Adding & updating products
- Style tweaks & additions
- Site menu changes
- Creating new user roles & setting permissions
- Adding & deleting users
- Adding widgets
- Installing & configuring plugins
- Creating simple forms
Security Updates & Monitoring
The web can be a dangerous place for an unprotected website. Keep hackers, scammers and spammers at bay with our suite of security measures.
Weekly core, theme & plugin updates
“Visual Validator” WordPress updates – if something changes unexpectedly on your site during the update, we can catch it and roll it back
Daily security scans
Deep malware detection
Rapid malware cleanup
Powerful firewall protection
Premium Plugins, Themes & Stock Assets
Our maintenance plan saves you money by giving you access to a host of premium site content at no extra cost, including stock images & video, site themes, and WordPress plugins for extended site functionality.
Smush Pro image optimizer
Divi.Express Divi template library
Envato Elements stock asset library
WP All Import & WP All Export data importer/exporter
Duplicator Pro site duplicator
New premium content added regularly
Weekly Website Reports
Ever wonder what goes on behind the scenes of your website? We solve that mystery by sending you regular, informative updates on your website’s health and performance. See here for an example report.
Your weekly report shows you:
Core, theme & plugin updates
Security & malware scans
Site speed & performance
Search engine optimization & traffic analytics
A log of other tasks we performed for you
Search Engine Optimization & Performance Management
Launching your website without making it attractive to Google is like opening a new store in the middle of the woods – it may be amazing but how will anyone find it? That’s why all the sites in our care get the on-page SEO & performance optimization that Google’s algorithms love to reward.
Google Page Speed setup & reporting
Keyword tracking for up to 100 chosen keywords
Ongoing SEO & site speed optimization as needed, including:
- Admin panel SEO
- Adding provided SEO values to pages, posts, and taxonomies
- Installing & activating SEO plugins (e.g. Yoast)
- Adding tracking codes to a site
- Adding tracking codes to pages (e.g. WooCommerce)