People come and go from web design. Some people take off to another country. Some people change careers. Some people just need to hang up their web design hats. Regardless of the reason to exit the field, it happens and it happens often.
Good news, Houston
Web Designer in Houston, BC
Beautiful, user-friendly, responsive and powerful. Our websites earn their keep.
Our Web Design Process
A project progesses like this:
- Fill out the Get Started form.
- We deliver a quote for your approval
- When accepted, we share a service agreement to cover the scope of work and the duration of the support agreement.
- We meet to discuss the specifics of your project.
- We gather what we need (logins, company information, images).
- We arrive at a design for the new site,
- We carry out the work involved, sharing updates as we hit project milestones
- When the design is complete, we carry out testing: messagging, functionality, performance, responsive appearance and other important elements of a successful website.
- After the testing passes, we launch the website.
- Following the site launch, we perform ongoing maintenance and support.
Continuity Of Care
Staying engaged in the success of your website is key to keeping your online presence strong.
We follow-up our design work with a web design subscription: a period of support lasting 12 to 48 months depending on the complexity of the design, the amortized portion of the web design fees and the desire to keep us on the team, supporting your online presence.
Our Pricing Model
The Internet is 24×7. Our websites are designed to serve your audience. Your website needs to be available 24×7.
We quote our web designs with two components: design and maintenance. The design fees reflect most of the costs involved in a project; but some of the expense is amortized into the support phase of your website.
We stay actively involved in the success of your website through our web maintenance program.
In a world where tech never stops evolving, staying current is crucial for both optimal user experience and robust security. PHP, the engine behind WordPress, has transitioned through versions 5.x, 6.x, and 7.x, and now stands at version 8.
Set a minimum order amount in WooCommerce orders.