Web321 is seeking a disciplined, driven and creative Digital Marketer to join our team. We have just soft-launched a new B2B product offering, “Managed Web Presence”, which allows customers to bundle the design, hosting and maintenance costs of their website into a manageable monthly fee. We need your help to get the word out to business owners who would benefit from this service. Your job will be inspiring our target market to interact with us online, visit our website, join our email list, book product demos, and ultimately subscribe to our service.
As a small and nimble micro-business, we offer you an excellent opportunity to use your skills and ingenuity to develop a lean, creative digital marketing campaign from the ground up. Your challenge will be to reach our target audience and drive sales while making efficient use of a limited marketing budget. We will provide guidance regarding the strengths, challenges, limitations and goal metrics of our marketing program; then we’ll call on your expertise to lead the development and execution of a plan to get from “here” to “there”.
You’ll be working remotely (so you’ll need to be self-disciplined and good at keeping yourself on-task with minimal oversight). You’ll keep in frequent contact with the team via email and Skype, and you’ll use Jira workflow-management software to receive and track your daily tasks.
- Develop a comprehensive, lean digital marketing plan
- Brainstorm new ways to approach traditional marketing problems
- Research alternatives among the social media & online marketing tools to provide advice on the most effective products for our business goals
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels, including:
- Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Article & authority marketing (blogs, webinars, podcasts, etc.)
- Question & answer forums (Quora, Reddit, etc.)
- Permission-based email marketing
- Online & print advertising
- Analyse marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Assist in digital event planning and coordinating
- Generate and update marketing materials
- Regularly post and interact on social media channels
- Keep website current and update blog with new content
- Recent graduate, under age 30, who qualifies for the Youth Dividend Program
- Degree or diploma in Marketing
- Previous experience as a Digital Marketer (or similar role)
- Proven ability to develop and execute a marketing strategy
- Demonstrated ability to build a multi-channel social media presence and drive engagement
- Ability to research article topics for authority marketing, and provide summaries for use by copywriters
- Understanding of how to navigate online forums to perform market research and answer questions; and carry out engagements with proper etiquette
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
Preferred (but not required)
- Experience managing a WordPress website
- Comfortable with Google Docs and the G-Suite
- Familiarity with Jira or similar workflow-management tools
- Professional, friendly and service-oriented
- Creative problem solver
- Driven to deliver high quality work
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Willingness to ask for clarification if instructions are unclear
- Clear and timely communication:
- Ongoing, daily email and/or Skype communication during work hours
- Must update Jira tickets daily with tasks completed
The successful candidate will be a highly-motivated self-starter with strong time-management skills. A positive attitude, good communication skills and timely responsiveness to email and Skype queries will be key to your success in this position.
To apply, send a link of a Google Doc version of your resume and your cover letter. Email those to our Careers Office.
About Web321 Marketing Ltd.
Web321 is a web development studio specializing in WordPress website design and deployments. We are offering full website design and management for $321 per month. With over 25 years of web development experience, We have a deep understanding of best practices in design, messaging, and web implementation; and a proven track record of positive business outcomes for our clients.
Web321’s websites are built to be robust, responsive, socially-enabled and user-friendly. They are designed with both form and function in mind. Under the hood, the code is written to adhere to the most current web standards to ensure cross-browser compliance, security and SEO-friendliness.