Keep pace with the changing nature of business.
The Digital Adoption Program supports Nova Scotia businesses to rapidly adopt digital tools and innovations to manage through impacts related to COVID-19. The Program provides financial incentives to Nova Scotia small businesses to:
- Build or improve their online presence to retain and create new sales opportunities and improve firm resilience and flexibility to keep pace with the changing nature of business; and
- Adopt digital tools and implement process improvements related to e-commerce solutions and to support remote working.
The Program contributes up to 50% of eligible costs to a maximum of $10,000 CAD. Minimum project cost is $2,000 CAD.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- be a Nova Scotia registered business in good standing (current registration on the Registry of Joint Stock Companies; federally registered businesses with a head office registered in Nova Scotia may be eligible) with less than 100 FTEs in Nova Scotia
- have a permanent establishment in Nova Scotia
- the majority of its workforce currently residing in Nova Scotia
- have a product/service with the potential to be sold outside of Nova Scotia
Applications for the Digital Adoption Program are accepted between June 15, 2020 and September 30, 2020. Applications must be received no later than 5:00pm (Atlantic Standard Time) on September 30, 2020. Claims for applications submitted from June 15 to August 12 must be submitted by November 30, 2020. Claims for applications submitted from August 13 to September 30, 2020 must be submitted by January 15, 2021. Failure to adhere to these deadlines will result in the project claim being denied.
Before You Apply
Please read the following prior to applying:
Project funding is discretionary and will be awarded on a competitive basis.
Online Form Features
During the online application or claim process, you will be asked to review and update the basic company information we have on file. This will ensure we have the most up-to-date information for processing your submissions.
As you complete the forms your responses are saved as a draft. This allows you to step away and resume later. To pick up where you left off, you will be sent an application number via email to access your draft. This feature also allows you to review your responses with your Regional Business Development Advisor prior to submitting.
To continue with this program: Digital Adoption Program