Digital Generator is a short-term initiative to support Canadian arts groups, collectives, and organizations to build their digital capacity and transform their business model and operations. A digital approach can transform the way you operate and offers the opportunity to:
- Deepen your organization’s relationship with the public and engage new audiences and markets
- Collect and analyze data to gain insights into your public and understand your impact
- Improve specific areas of business with digital technology to lower costs and increase efficiency
- Generate new revenue streams
- Collaborate and connect with others
- Build new partnerships and networks to improve digital capacity
- Transform your business model for long-term sustainability Digital Generator supports digital capacity building for Canadian arts groups and organizations.
- This initiative offers 2 streams.
Stream 1 supports hiring external consultants or experts.
Stream 2 supports implementing recommendations from external consultants or experts. For example, deploying a web project to support your activities.