- Wix How much does a Wix website cost? The price of a Wix website varies depending on the plan you choose. The Combo plan for personal use costs $14 per month, while the Business VIP plan costs $49 per month. These plans include a domain and SSL certificate. After the first year, domains cost an additional $14.95 per year.
- Squarespace. How much does Squarespace cost?
As of 2023, Squarespace website builder offers plans starting at $18 per month (Personal) and going up to $72 per month (Advanced Commerce). These plans include a domain, SSL certificate, and basic metric tracking and reporting.
- Weebly. This platform provides a free, basic plan that includes an SSL certificate and standard hosting. However, you must upgrade to at least a Personal plan ($6 per month) to use SEO features or connect a custom domain. To get a free domain, you must upgrade to a Professional ($12 per month) or Premium ($26 per month) plan.
- Webflow. Webflow is a website development platform that gives users full design control. It is free to use, but you need to purchase a plan to publish your website. Webflow is built on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS), which is a secure and reliable hosting platform. Webflow’s Amazon servers are regularly monitored and audited for security. Pricing for Webflow plans starts at $12 per month for the Basic plan and goes up to $36 per month for the Business plan. All plans include backups, SSL security, and a standard Content Delivery Network (CDN).
- Drupal. Like Jooma and WordPress, but unlike the previous options: Drupal is open source and can be hosted on many service providers and a variety of platforms. Drupal is highly customizable and can be used to create a wide variety of websites, from simple blogs to complex e-commerce sites. It is also very secure and has a large community of developers and users who can help you if you have any problems.
- Joomla. Joomla is a popular content management system that is free to download and use. However, you will need to pay for domain registration, hosting, and any premium extensions that you want to use. Joomla itself does not provide maintenance services, but your hosting provider may offer them. If not, you will need to either maintain the website yourself or hire someone else to do it for you.
- WordPress. A free and open-source content management system that is highly effective.There are a ton of hosting solutions to choose from, most of which come with free SSL certificates and domain registration for the first year. There are hundreds of hosts. We like WPPro. They have plans ranging from $15.99CAD per month.
What is Drupal?