WordPress Web Design, Hosting & Support
Web312 is ready to help your business hit your strategy goals. Contact us and see why we’re among the best web design firms serving Chicago-based businesses and professionals .
Our Web Design Process
A project progresses like this:
- Fill out the Get Started form.
- We deliver a quote for your approval
- When accepted, we share a service agreement to cover the scope of work and the duration of the support agreement.
- We meet to discuss the specifics of your project.
- We gather what we need (logins, company information, images).
- We arrive at a design for the new site,
- We carry out the work involved, sharing updates as we hit project milestones
- When the design is complete, we carry out testing: messagging, functionality, performance, responsive appearance and other important elements of a successful website.
- After the testing passes, we launch the website.
- Following the site launch, we perform ongoing maintenance and support.
Continuity Of Care
We work to make sure your website remains in good standing: you can reach us ([email protected]). In cases where we inherit a site that has disappeared, we work to bring back your Internet presence and get a business back online.
Staying engaged in the success of your website is key to keeping your online presence strong.
We follow-up our design work with a period of support lasting 12 to 48 months depending on the complexity of the design, the amortized portion of the web design fees and the desire to keep us on the team, supporting your online presence.
Our Pricing Model
The Internet is 24×7. Our websites are designed to serve your audience. Your website needs to be available 24×7.
We quote our web designs with two components: design and maintenance. The design fees reflect most of the costs involved in a project; but some of the expense is amortized into the support phase of your website.
We stay actively involved in the success of your website through our web maintenance program.