We have a solid plan for how to deliver WordPress support for clients who run a service based business.
In some cases, a website is one part of a larger marketing strategy, and may have been maintained for a time. For those who are looking to refocus their strategy Web321’s Wordpress tech support provides reliable, experienced help with website maintenance. We offer help keeping its website operational (software updates, malware scans, backups, uptime monitoring, etc.) and ongoing assistance with small content updates.
Web321 recommends our Website Maintenance Plan. The subscription includes the following maintenance & support services:
- daily site backups, stored for 90 days
- uptime monitoring & emergency site recovery
- weekly core, theme & plugin updates
- daily security scans & malware cleanup service
- powerful firewall protection
- access to our library of premium plugins, themes & stock assets
- Google Analytics, Search Console and Page Speed setup & reporting
- ongoing SEO & site speed optimization as needed
- email tech support help desk
- unlimited small (30-minute) tasks (e.g. content updates, add new posts, quicklink and dashboard updates, document uploads, image optimization, plugin installation, etc.)
- discounted development rate for service requests outside the scope of our Website Maintenance Plan
- weekly website status reports
The price for this plan is $321/month or $2,999/year (plus GST).
Upon signing up for the Website Maintenance Plan, Web321 will grant staff access to our service request system via email and web portal. We answer all non-emergency requests within one business day, providing an estimate for time to completion. If the request falls outside the scope of the Website Maintenance Plan, we will advise and provide a quote to complete the work.
Our client will also be provided with a priority phone number to text or call in case of an outage or other critical business failure of its website.